Best Warehousing and Transportation is a rapidly growing logistics company. We are currently looking for an individual with an keen attention to detail and the ability to provide outstanding customer service. The warehouse clerk is responsible for working with a team of drivers, operators, and associates within 2 locations; Darlington and Timmonsville.
Maintains production by inventorying and disbursing supplies and equipment.Communicates effectively with staff and drivers and collects and maintains all necessary paperwork for deliveries.
* Receives items by packing containers.
* Verifies items received by checking identifying information of items; inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list.
* Maintains inventory by marking and placing items in stock; establishing inventory reorder points; reporting items to be reordered.
* Documents inventory by recording additions, disbursements, adjustments, losses, and removals of items.
* Fills item requests by issuing/delivering items.
* Keeps inventory available by inspecting items for wear and defects; completing repairs and servicing of items.
* Prepares inventory reports by collecting and analyzing information on stock usage.
* Maintains inventory operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Reliable transportation is a must as this role will work within two different warehouses as needed.
Reporting Skills, Organization, Scheduling, Analyzing Information , Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management, Process Improvement, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Written Communication