Seeking a Senior Vice President of Transportation for growing 3PL, candidate will be responsible for 100+ employees and will need to travel 70%-90% to various terminals located across the country. Must be sales driven as well as operationally sound. Experience must match all facets of job description to be selected for interview.
* Produces value-added employee results by implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplinary programs; communicating values; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; compensating for results.
* Achieves financial objectives by forecasting functional requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions; analyzing and recommending information and trends for senior executive decision making.
* Increases stakeholder value by establishing functional objectives aligned with corporate mission; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing new strategic initiatives; enhancing organization’s stability and reputation; measuring and ensuring profit- and service-driven outcomes.
* Serves customers by establishing critical service factors; maintaining quality service and operations; analyzing, defining, developing, and providing systems and resources; assessing results; anticipating trends.
* Shares professional and technical knowledge by presenting cutting-edge concepts at professional society symposia; implementing state-of-the-art practices; publishing trend-setting concepts in professional publications.
* Builds and strengthens corporate reputation by accomplishing related results as needed.
Results Driven, Emphasizing Excellence, Professionalism, Financial Planning and Strategy, Business Knowledge, Vision, Quality Management, Strategic Planning, Market Knowledge, Managing Profitability, Change Management
|Job Category||Transport and Storage – Materials|
|Location||Atlanta, GA 30336|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Salary||$100,000.00 – $130,000.00 /year|
|Career Level||Executive (SVP, VP, Department Head, etc)|